Looking for an experienced Ophthalmic Technicians (Minimum 1-2 Years) for busy one physician practice in Conyers, Ga.
- Full-time positions available. Full-Time hours 32-40 per week.
- Benefits package available following 60 days of continuous employment. (Health, Dental, Life, Aflac Plans)
- Vacation/Sick time available after 6 months of employment.
- Simple IRA Package after 1 year of employment. Match up to 3%.
- Office Hours are 7:30-5:30 Mon, Tues, Thurs and 7:30-4:00 Wed, Fri. Closed Sat and Sun.
- Full (EMR) Electronic Medical Records system.
- Candidate would need to be dependable, honest, motivated, and be willing to learn.
- Candidate must possess multi-taking skills and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform manual refractions preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to perform tonometry via manual applination and/or tonopen, accurate visual acuity's, confrontation visual fields, pupil measurements, and color testing.
- Accurately document chief complaint, past ocular history's and surgery's.
- Accurately operate OCT Scan, Humphreys Visual Field, Fundus Photos, Topography.
- Scribing skills preferred but not required. Will to train the right candidate.
- Ability to handle patient messages and triage calls.