We're looking for a certified Infant and Toddler Montessori Teacher to join our dedicated team of teachers and teacher assistants in our beautiful Montessori Children's Center in Westchester, NY.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Supportive team of colleagues
- Dedicated parents
- Paid time off
- Sponsored professional development
- Beautiful work environment
- Tree filled campus
- Meaningful professional development opportunities
- Satisfying work
- Great team
- Being part of a highly-respected Montessori organization
- On-site free parking
- Near public transportation: Metro North: White Plains Train station, Bee Line Bus
- Annual Staff Retreat
What do you need for the job?
- Montessori training at Infant and Toddler level
- MACTE Montessori Credential and Infant and Toddler level
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree or CDA
- Experience working in a Montessori Infant classroom for at least 1 year
- Joy in working with infants from 3 to 18 months
- Team player
- Classroom management skills
- Able to coach team mates
- Cheerful disposition
Please send a complete resume with a copy of your AMS or AMI Montessori Credential along with your favorite quote from Dr. Montessori and how that informs your way of guiding infants. You must have an AMS or AMI Infant and Toddler Credential to be qualified for this job.