- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create customer facing documentation for design guidance, product installation, operation, maintenance, fire safety, and network communications.
- Produce charts, graphs, images, drawings, diagrams, and graphics to assist user understanding.
- Perform proofreading, editing, document formatting, comment integration, and document approval activities.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to collect relevant information and gain sufficient understanding to communicate topics clearly and logically.
- Incorporate feedback from customers to improve documentation over time.
- Revise documents as needed.
- Experience producing documentation for industrial electrical equipment
- Awareness of NFPA 70 National Electrical Code
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Degree in technical communications, engineering, or a science/technology related discipline
We are looking to create the following documents: The intent is to share these documents with system developers, engineering firms, installing contractors, and plant operators.
- Product installation and operation manual: product weights and dimensions, footprint, wire entry, cable terminations, communications terminations, safety warnings, commissioning checklist.
- Maintenance and repair manual: preventative maintained instructions, troubleshooting guide, instructions for repair of common wear items
- Network communications manual: Modbus map, networking communications instructions
- Fire safety document: Summary of UL1973 and UL 9540A test results, fire protection philosophy
- System design guide: Example layouts, inverter recommendations, application guide, networking and controls recommendations
EducationView all jobs at CEI Group
Get fresh Technical Documentation Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.