- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide hiring managers accurate market pay ranges based on the scope and location of the role
- Conducting detailed intake sessions with the hiring manager for each role
- Prepare recruitment materials and manage job postings on job boards and through social media such as LinkedIn
- Actively source and recruit top talent through databases, social media, and employee listings of companies with similar roles
- Conduct initial phone screens to narrow the candidate pool for the hiring managers
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience using an Applicant Tracking System is required, prior use of the Cornerstone Applicant Tracking System is a huge plus
- Proven track record of proactively sourcing highly qualified candidates
- Lives our Core Values at all times (Safety, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Excellence, Respect and Integrity)
- Shows strong credibility among multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Organized and methodical (essential)
- Able to respond to tight deadlines and work under pressure (essential)
- Curious, with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Interested in continuous personal development and learning
- 3-5 years of high volume recruitment in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting for a sales and engineering company preferred
- Experience in recruiting on Latin America and Canada in addition to the United States is a plus
We provide competitive technical talent that enables companies to achieve exceptional results.