Customer Service Specialist - $18/Hour, Work-at-Home, Top Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company: CEF
CEF Solutions Inc. provides Consulting Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services specialized in BPO operations, operations management, and process engineering/ innovation to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
We are seeking for a service-oriented and self-motivated professional individual to work as a Back Office Refund Coordinator to support our client, Samsung Electronics America (SEA). This position is hired as full-time CEF employee, but you will be working directly with Client Samsung specialists and will oversee ENR (Exchange and Refund) review and approval functions particularly for consumers with the goal of meeting customer satisfaction and process compliance.
Our ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills and customer services in our new launching program/project with great opportunity with growth potential. We offer unparalleled benefit packages including medical (PPO plan), dental, vision, life insurance from top-tier insurance providers and potential incentive per performance with $18 of hourly wage.
About the Client: Samsung Electronics America (SEA)
For decades, SEA has been leading the charge on innovation. SEA believes that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so SEA creates new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what’s possible, and constantly innovate.
SEA takes pride in the creativity and diversity of talented people – they are at the forefront of everything. Their skillset and mindset drive SEA continued success. SEA aims to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, SEA is building a better tomorrow for customers, partners, and communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Position is responsible to review and reject/approve Exchanges and/or Refunds requested by Customer Care departments such as GPCA (Global Parts Center of America), Product Support, Contact Center, Field Service, etc. by conducting analysis to validate the logic and calculation used for determining the value or Exchange or Refund
• Responsible for ensuring that Customer Care complies with Samsung’s warranty policy and procedures including Bill of Sale (receipt) & other requirements prior to approval.
• Review of acceptance documentation for Refunds and in some cases communicating with customers to receive additional documents until all refund requirements are met.
• Ensure all defective units are picked up or have pick up request prior to processing and approving Refund.
• Communicate with vendor and/or end-customers to resolve issue(s) regarding payment method, payment link, acceptance document, pick up request, invoices, and other AP (Accounts Payable) related items.
• Monitors the day-to-day Refund transactions including approval & rejections to avoid delays that result in tickets become pending for a long time.
• Report and escalate any abnormalities defined by the managements as needed
• Will provide final approval to authorize refund payment
• Perform other relevant duties as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time to meet KPI targets
• Ability to accurately document and record all related information
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Enhanced mathematical skills
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
Work is expected to be performed in work-at-home setting initially and may need to be performed in office setting in the future. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity. The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related experience; or High School diploma or GED and 3-5 years of related experiences.
• Good analytical, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Exceptional customer service skills with ability to demonstrate empathy and compassion towards customers, handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers.
• Prior experience in finance, quality assurance, policy compliance, and/or customer service preferred.
• Familiarity with sales or service operations of electronic goods manufacturers and sellers is a plus.
Work Hours / Compensation:
• Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM US Eastern Time
• Hourly Rate: $18
Competitive Compensation Packages:
• Medical (Health) Insurance
○ Employees are 100% covered by company
○ Employee’s family are 50% covered by company
• Dental & Vision Insurance
○ Employees and family are 100% covered by company
• Life Insurance (Employee only)
○ Employees are 100% covered by company
○ Must be enrolled in Dental & Vision insurance to be eligible
• Performance Bonuses
• Paid Time Off Days
CEF Solutions Inc.
CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.