Warehouse Delivery Driver - General Labor- Immediate
CED Greentech Orlando Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Full time Employee Great Warehouse delivery position. We are in need of a Warehouse Driver Team who is experienced in all areas of warehouse work and driving experience.
Under general supervision this position drives the Company truck or automobile over an established route(s) to deliver products and/or picks up returned merchandise.
Additionally, this position fulfills all shipping and receiving functions within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
-Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
-In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between different routes each day and/or feeder points. At feeder points, may be responsible for distribution of merchandise.
-Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
-Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
-Opens bales, crates and other containers Marks materials with identifying information.
-Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
-Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
-May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
EDUCATION: -High School Diploma/GED or Home School Equivalency Required
Skills -Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
-Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
-Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
-Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
-Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
-Current valid drivers license with clear record.
Forklift operator is must or willing to learn. -Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- General Laborer
- Forklift Driver/Operator (willing to learn)
- Material Handler
- Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Shipping Specialist
- Merchandise Pickup/Receiving Associate
- Warehouse Worker
- Stock Clerk (Stocker)
- Warehouse Clerk
Warehouse Job Requirements
- Communication skills (must be able to understand all written and verbal work orders and instructions)
- Organizational skills (must be able to keep track of inventory and keep work area clean)
- Reliability and dependability (must work full time shift)
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing, lifting, pushing, pulling…etc.)
- Work history should demonstrate safety, efficiency, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- General warehouse cleanliness
- Other Duties as required Physical Demands:
- Have ability to climb stairs & ladders, walk, stoop, bend, or stretch to open valves, check instrumentation and equipment
- Have ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have ability to lift 50 pounds; 40 pounds on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work: Day shift 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (Daily work-shift may change due work volume) must be flexible and able to easily adjust.
CED Greentech OrlandoWhy Work Here?
CED Greentech is Customer Service. Integrity. Reliability. At CED Greentech we help you succeed!
CED Greentech is the nation's leading solar equipment distributor. Our core values of service, integrity, and reliability shape our culture as we strive for authentic customer relationships. CED Greentech has an extensive on-site inventory featuring products from the solar and electrical industry's top manufacturers. We provide the best equipment and best customer service and work as one big solar family making a positive impact in the community. The opportunities we provide are more than just "a job", we provide "careers".
7527 Exchange Dr. OrlandoOrlando, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CED Greentech Orlando