COMPANY PROFILE: CED Greentech is the nation’s largest distributor of solar equipment. We service the entire state of Hawaii with local offices on Oahu and Maui. Our customers are the solar companies that are out in the field, directly helping Hawaii businesses and homeowners go solar. We help these companies grow their business, by locally stocking solar modules, batteries and electrical equipment and by providing financing and jobsite deliveries.
CED Greentech is currently looking an experienced AP/AR clerk to for data entry, AR, AP, and overall office organization. You must enjoy meeting people and be willing to learn all about PV Solar. Our offices are open 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., but occasional extended hours and weekend hours may be necessary, especially during the 4th quarter. This will be a full time position, but we understand that COVID-19 presents unique challenges and we can be flexible on hours for the next couple months.
- NOTE: The below job description is intended to describe the general contents of, and requirements for, this position. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed within this position. Individuals in this position will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties assigned or requested.*
- Enter in job and customer information into computer system (data entry)
- Process accurately all sales and purchasing documents (including Sales Registers, Credit Memos, Cash Sales, Non-saleables, Inventory Adjustments, and Cost Adjustments), and at the end of the day prepare CEDNet for transmission of all sales to the Service Center for generation of CED’s A/R end-of-month subsidiary and financial reporting and monthly customer statements.
- Print reports as needed.
- File records in the appropriate files, such as:
- Check all vendor invoices and prepare them for processing; cost all “X” items and cost all Direct Sales Registers; write Debit Memos and Debit Cancellations
- Assist in specified areas of Accounts Receivable
- Research Credit Memos
- Open mail
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Batch Void, No Charge/No Cost Sales Registers
- Maintain Sales Register and Cash Sale Receipt Accountability
- Control office supplies
- Control record retention
- Answer telephones
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to accurately enter in data into computer system
- Ability to research Credit Memos.
- Ability to open mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Ability to Batch Void, No Charge/No Cost Sales Registers.
- Ability to create Sales Registers and Cash Sale Receipts, manual or computer generated.
- Math skills that include calculating percentages, decimals (.1, .01. .001) and discount multipliers.
- Ability to answer telephones and provide courteous, prompt and efficient service to customers.
- Ability to meet specific daily deadlines with possible frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work at a computer workstation for an extended period of time (up to 8 hours a day).
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to effectively proof documents for errors and proper completion.
- Filing skills, both alphabetically and numerically.
- Ability to comprehend, read, and to communicate the English language orally and in writing.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled & Veteran Status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour depending on experience
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday: 7:00AM-3:30PM (Flexible through COVID19)
- AP/AR: 1 year (preferred)
CED Greentech Hawaii
Why Work Here?
Awesome Company, Room for Growth, Potential Profit Sharing