Sales Director, Houston Texas (Hybrid) - 1419
- Posted: over a month ago
If you are an expert at refining operations such as fluid catalytic cracking units and other fluid bed applications , we want to meet you.
If you relish business development, we want to meet you!
If you love innovating and providing business with clean, safe and more efficient solution, we want to meet you!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops, implements, and executes sales strategies for existing and emerging fluid bed cyclone markets resulting in meeting or exceeding revenue objectives
- Leverages industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Engage customers to ensure accurate understanding of their project and performance criteria for assigned order opportunities
- proactively engage clients (operators, technology licensors and EPC firms) to pursue new opportunities and gather competitive and market data.
- Develop and present proposals that meet or exceed customer criteria and create clear differentiation from competitors to secure the order
- Closely collaborate with engineering, design & drafting, supply chain partners or other sales resources as needed to develop proposals
- Respond to leads and professionally within the required timeframe to ensure customer satisfaction and improved lead conversion
- Negotiate technical, commercial, and legal terms in collaboration with appropriate stake holders such as our legal contracts team
- Other job duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Requires 15 or more years of related industry experience
- Direct experience in refining and petrochemical plant operations or selling solutions into these types of process plant facilities
- Knowledge of refining operations such as fluid catalytic cracking units and other fluid bed applications
- Current or past relationships with petroleum refining operators and related technology licensors such as UOP, Technip, Axens, KBR, etc.
- Must demonstrate excellent presentation, communication, writing and facilitation skills
- Ability to adjust strategies and approaches quickly as conditions dictate
- Possesses a combination of process, conceptual, business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to define weekly tasks as needed to meet management and customer expectations
- Possess a Valid State issued Driver’s License with ability to provide proof of insurance
BusinessView all jobs at CECO Environmental