Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager for Fluid Solutions will be responsible for the product and business advocate. Major responsibilities include defining and executing the go-to-market strategy and marketing programs to drive growth in the fluid handling segment of CECO, gathering and presenting market trends, driving distributor programs and behavior, maintaining clear communications with the distributor and OEM channels, and assisting with the creation and evaluation of annual operating and strategic plans. The ideal candidate is an innovator with a strong creative mind and a track record of launching differentiated product improvements and solutions as compared to competition. Lead the product development process through a phase gate system from discovery, concept, launch, and post launch assessment. Excellent communicator and leader across cross-functional and multi-cultural teams. The role will cover the Dean, Fybroc, Sethco and Mefiag product lines.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The majority of responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create and maintain the product commercialization roadmap, in strong collaboration with Applications, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales.
- Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand.
- Maintain and improve product information availability and accuracy on the customer portal.
- Analyzes customer and product trends to understand buying behavior
- Creates engaging content and distributors and maintains communications and facilitates feedback through a monthly newsletter
- Translate high level customer and market needs into detailed product requirements for internal and external partners including user experience/interface and a business case approach.
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products in order to assess competition in the market
- Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Identify overall market opportunity and refine specific audiences through targeting and segmentation.
- Decide on the most relevant content for the buyer personas and support the development of this content accordingly across a range of formats
- Collaborate with direct and channel sales partners in creating sales enablement content (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Lead situation analysis for multiple products lines within assigned product portfolio and provide key inputs to the overall Strategic Business Unit’s (SBUs) strategic plan.
- Lead pricing decisions for multiple lines within assigned product portfolio driving revenue and margin contribution to achieve P&L objectives.
- Define market segment priorities and partner with Channel Marketing to establish Go To Market strategies and plans to achieve P&L objectives.
- Leads the product development initiatives – through the Stage Gate process - from concept, launch, and post-launch assessment.
- Actively seeks out, researches and synthesizes new trends and technologies for the advancement of the air quality business using data and an analytical methodology.
- Coordinate for marketing campaign designs and execution as well as collateral support
- Work with demand generation, digital marketing, campaign management and industry marketing teams on relevant integrated marketing initiatives
- Partner collaboratively with Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain to ensure products are innovative, timely and meet the needs of the marketplace
- Assist with reviewing and make recommendations for inventory levels for optimized selling of key products
- Travel as necessary to represent team at industry conferences, site visits, customer meetings, trade shows, and corporate collaboration projects
- Other job duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering / Material Science required
- Industrial B2B experience is a requirement.
- 3+ years of product marketing or product management experience, or 5-7 Applications/Engineering experience, within air pollution control equipment – or similar - required, covering Pumps and/or other rotating equipment (Fans)
- MBA is preferred
- Competitive benchmarking and pricing analysis experience
- Track record of managing multiple complex individual and team assignments autonomously and executing on time.
- A team player with a bias for action and driving projects to completion.
- Applications experience in two or more of the following industries: electronics, pharmaceutical, energy/power, transportation, chemicals, metals, building products, textiles, or food and beverage industries.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft PowerPoint
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science, materials, and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Materials — Knowledge of material science, including their properties and interaction with other products in the system.
- Physics — Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Science — Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Office environment; constant mental and/or visual attention; the flow of work requires focused, detailed attention while working at a computer monitor.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standard. Work hours may vary during peak production cycles.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
CECO EnvironmentalTelford, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.