Provide administrative support services for the agency’s Acquisition Community, to include contract administration, closeout support, and file room maintenance. Provides supervision in processing contract administration actions and contract closeout activities in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the agency’s Office of Acquisition Solutions (OAS) policies and guidelines. Service is specifically rendered to the OAS, which is responsible for the policies, procedures, operations, and support of the agency’s procurement and contracts management program, from contract planning through closeout in both the OAS procurement operations divisions and the regional contracting offices.
Provide supervision to the Team in:
- Preparing contract modifications for funding and administrative actions on active contracts.
- Performing the contract closeout activities on expired/closed contracts as prescribed in the Federal Acquisition Regulation, agency’s Acquisition Regulation, agency’s Acquisition Guide, and any Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) provided by the Contracting Officer.
- Requesting and following up on External Audit Reports: Reviewing and analyzing audit reports, indirect rate agreements, final vouchers, and other applicable documents as the basis for the Final Cost Recommendation.
- Providing public affairs recommendations to the Director, Deputy Director, and other program office staff as appropriate on program activities, milestones, and issues.
- Issuing monthly progress reports providing the status of the instruments assigned for closeout.
- Minimum Experience: 7 years’ related work experience in contract closeout / contracts administration. [Preferred: Environmental Protection Agency Acquisition Regulation (EPAAR) experience.]
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting.
- Preferred: Contract Manager Certification (CPM, CFCM, CCCM, CCPM).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with applicable Procurement Standard Practices and Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of the administration of a wide variety of contract types.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Contract Management Support