POWER YOUR FUTURE WITH CE POWER in our Field Services department as an Industrial Electrician Foreman. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Foreman to join our team in Westborough, Massachusetts. The Foreman has overall responsibility for the coordination, procurement, execution, profitability, and customer satisfaction of each assigned project. The individual will assess manpower needs and capabilities, and provide supervision and leadership to assigned projects in support of meeting production and customer demands. A sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is available when you join the Westborough team in MA.
As an Industrial Electrician Foreman, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing job specific manpower needs and coordinating assignments with other Foreman, Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, and Project Managers. Ensures core technical requirements for each job are clearly understood and electricians and technicians are appropriately assigned to projects by matching their knowledge, skill, and abilities to project specifications.
- Seeing through to completion complex projects requiring various skillsets, departments, and vendors. Ensures project activities are performed as scheduled and equipment is properly calibrated as required.
- Actively communicating with other departments to assure activities are properly coordinated.
- Communicating regularly with the SOS, SS, PM, and Manager regarding staffing needs, objectives, issues and open projects.
- Identifying suppliers with the capabilities to meet material and equipment needs for shop and field activities. Proactively follows up and resolves issues regarding material and equipment availability and delivery times.
- Establishing and maintaining master lists for equipment and special tools as well as maintenance and calibration schedules for equipment and vehicles.
- Maintaining job folders and verifying that all required documentation and records related to each project are complete and on file.
- Containing material costs by eliminating wasteful practices and implementing appropriate control measures.
- A minimum of ten years related experience. The incumbent must have well-developed organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills in interacting with management, technical support staff, suppliers, and customers.
- Must demonstrate to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
- Must demonstrate the applications of mathematics, including the ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read company manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
- Licensures and Certifications: Master Electrician License recommended, Journeyman License required.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, business acumen, management ability.
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record.
WHY WORK FOR CE POWER?
CE Power provides comprehensive solutions for upgrading, testing and maintaining the reliability and efficiency of substation and generation assets. We have deep, one-stop resources that smaller companies can’t provide. Yet unlike many larger companies, we have direct relationships with all leading OEMs, which ensures that the recommended solution also happens to be the best solution.
- Full Time or On- Call employment opportunities available.
- Beyond Compensation: Total compensation doesn’t just include salary, but there are a number of fringe benefits to select from for full-time and part-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance starting the 1st of the month after employment for our employees and their dependents.
- Paid Time Off- We value work-life balance; so much so, we have a CE Power Fundamental reflective of this: Live a Healthy Lifestyle. We’re a family-friendly company and we recognize the importance of spending time with loved ones.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Company paid Short Term Disability (STD).
- Life Insurance- Basic Life Insurance is offered to our employees at no cost.
- Continuing Education assistance offered to our employees who wish to pursue their formal education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.