EverCheck is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized Manual Verification Specialist to join the team. This is a full-time position that can take place remotely from anywhere in the country.
Pay is $15 per hour, along with excellent benefits.
We are a fast growing company with an energetic, forward-thinking team. Check out your future coworkers here!
- Three-time award winning "best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- Flexible scheduling - work from anywhere in the US!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits: “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits: We’ll pay your gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching, ample PTO (including parental leave and time for volunteering!)
EverCheck specializes in license verification for the healthcare space. The Manual Verification Specialist will manage the entire EverCheck database of credential holders requiring manual credential verification (in other words, those credentials that for one reason or another are unable to be verified through our automated functions), while always aiming for continually faster turnaround times. This person will continue to streamline process flow so no employees in database go unverified. A successful Manual Verification Specialist is skilled with time management and unintimidated by large amounts of data.
We're looking for someone who...
- Pays high attention to detail.
- Has energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people as excited about life as we are!
- Has a bachelor's degree (required.)
- Has exceptional skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Can work occasional weekend hours as needed, on flex-schedule basis.
- Is committed to the EverCheck vision and culture.
- Has a high comfort level in working with spreadsheets.
- Is driven to continually improve, and is comfortable working under scrutiny.
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Perform manual verifications of credentials for EverCheck Clients who require it.
- Prioritize credential verification based on a tiered system of urgency.
- Communicate regularly with EverCheck Client Success Managers.
- Create guides for new verification types and stay educated about changes to verification policies for each credentialing board.
With your application:
We consider excellent communication and attention to detail to be crucial in every position at EverCheck. Because of this, we'd ask candidates for Manual Verification Specialist to submit a cover letter as part of their application, addressing why the job appeals to them and what makes them a great candidate for it, AND ALSO includes answers a couple of specific questions:
- Which one of EverCheck's core values resonates most with you, and why?
- What is the most challenging aspect of working remotely, and how will you address it?
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your breakdancing skills)