Manual Software Tester (Junior Level)
CE Broker and EverCheck Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EverCheck is looking for a Junior/Entry-level Manual Software Tester to join our Quality team. The candidate we seek for this role has between one and three years' experience in the field of manual software testing, and wants to build a career in testing, specifically.
As we return to a hybrid model of office attendance, candidates should be able to appear regularly in person at one of our locations - Boulder, CO or Jacksonville Beach, FL - as needed to collaborate with their teams. Because of this, preference will be given to applicants already living in the locations of our offices.
What You'll Do Day-to-Day:
- Manually test our software to ensure new and existing features are operating as defined.
- Audit core processes and quickly identify/escalate issues.
- Effectively communicate programming bugs and requests to our developers.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounts to ensure interfaces are created at the specification of the clients' needs.
- Work directly with our account management team to track, respond and resolve issues.
What You Bring to the Team:
- A love for, and experience in, manual testing
- Minimum of one year's experience, maximum of three years' experience in this field.
- An analytical mind; ability and drive to use available resources to understand, diagnose and solve problems.
- Commitment to the group effort and to honing the quality of a product for the clients' sake.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities across multiple platforms
- Professional and clear written and verbal communication.
- Diligent work ethic.
- Mastery of Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in a startup is a bonus!
- Energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people who are as excited about life as we are!
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Why work for EverCheck?
- Five-time award winning "Best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- We've made a commitment to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Professional Development Allowance - we want you to actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
- Check it out for yourself at evercheck.com/jobs or our EverCheck Culture Instagram account!
Want your application to stand out?
Include a sample of your writing! In the cover letter section, you can include either a traditional cover letter or another piece of writing you're proud of. We'd especially like to hear how you align with our culture and values, as well as how you've contributed to the growth of strategic relationships in the past.
This full-time position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL and is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless otherwise required by project activities. The target pay range for this role is $45,000-57,500 annually, commensurate with experience and geographic location market value and accompanied by our full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
CE Broker and EverCheck
AddressJacksonville Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at CE Broker and EverCheck