In the Account Manager
Sales Assistant, you will play an integral role in growing Small Business,
Public and Corporate business sales by providing both administrative and
operational support to CDW's top sellers.
This role provides you with a deep dive into CDW's sales
cycle processes and offers the opportunity to build a strong network across CDW
departments. If you enjoy operations,
customer service and a fast-paced environment, this role is for you!
We are looking for experience in order entry and other sales related functions , working with customers in a fast paced corporate environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide administrative andoperational support to CDW sellers
- Order entry, including installs,adding contracts and bids
- Web order processing
- Process basic sales reporting requests
- Act as point of contact for orderstatus requests, Customer Relations needs and ICAN facilitation, includingexternal customer-facing follow up as needed
- Process and follow up on customerservice requests and return merchandise authorizations
- Manage special pricing programs anddeal registrations such as HP Big Deal Contract, and Cisco OIP
- See all tasks through to completion
- Manage bids and contracts
- Manage and track price and freightadjustments
- Manage inbound Sales PurchaseOrders
- Follow up on ETA's for back ordereditems
- Daily maintenance of sales orderrouters and sales order manager screens
- Administrative support to preparefor customer visits
- Special projects upon requests
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1 year or more in a professional SalesSupport, Operations or Customer Service role
- Experience in order entry and working with database systems
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills;Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility, adaptability, and anoptimistic view of projects and work environment.
- Strong relationship building skills withboth internal and external customer
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communicationskills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to switch priorities frequently
- Able to demonstrate strong sense ofurgency
- Ability to follow through and see tasksthrough to completion
- Ability to work with multiplepersonalities
- Proficient with various order systems
- Ability to learn new systems andprocesses quickly
- Associateand/or Bachelors degree.
- Oneyear sales experience.