We have an opportunity for work from home Customer Service Representative to start but maybe also required to work in our Des Moines, IA facility. The position requires work to be performed within 60 miles of our Des Moines, Iowa facility. Do you reside within 60 miles of Des Moines, Iowa? If so can you provide a clean, safe, noise-free work space and high speed internet connection? Computer and peripherals would be provided by CDS Global.
You will qualify for the $200 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment.
What You Will Do…
Customer Service Representatives receive inbound calls and provide exceptional customer service to consumers in the magazine and products industry. This includes responding to product and service inquiries, processing payments, updating accounts and up-selling customers from around the globe.
We are looking for customer service representatives to work in our facility in Des Moines, Iowa to provide excellent customer service via in-bound telephone calls (includes upsell/cross-sell offers). Continually performs and meets performance standards of this position.
Skills You Need…
- Minimum typing requirements of 25 wpm
- Simultaneously navigate multiple PC screens and systems
- Passionate about helping others
- Speak in a pleasant tone, retain composure and gain confidence of the customer
- Proficient ability to read, write and speak the English/Spanish language
Problem Solving Skills
- Identify and anticipate customer needs
- Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity standards are achieved
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Make customers feel valued and appreciated
- Attitude to thrive in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented culture
- Customer Service background or experience working with people
- Mandatory Training Class
- Set Work schedule after training
What we offer:
When you accept a new job, you're looking for more than a salary. At CDS Global, employee benefits are a significant part of your compensation package. The CDS Global compensation program is designed not only to attract and retain, but also to reward high-performing employees. Surveys are conducted annually to ensure that our salaries remain competitive in the marketplace. Employees receive merit increases and may also receive a salary increase when promoted internally.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Savings Plan - 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Wear jeans every day
- Regular events that bring you and your coworkers together outside the office for fun, informal events
- Free on-site fitness facility
- Free parking
- Discounts available through CDS Global and Hearst, our parent company
Why Work @ CDS Global…
- Career building experience with opportunities for growth
- Top-notch paid training
- A workplace that’s never boring
- Opportunity to make people smile every day
- Rewards and recognition that will ignite your career
- Benefits and PTO from the start
- Pay: $12.50/hour
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at:
Phone: 515-247-7500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
Why Work Here?CDS Global is the leading provider of end-to-end business process outsourcing. With more than 40 years of expertise, we manage 182 million consumers for more than 1,000 brands across the globe. Backed by nearly 130 years of stability and vision from Hearst, we have the support we need to invest in technology and resources that keep our clients ahead of the curve.
The people make CDS Global great!
Des Moines, IA