Project Manager (Program Management Services)
CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary engineering firm with an office in Pittsburgh (Warrendale, PA), is seeking a full-time experienced Project Manager for our Program Management Services group, for management of multiple infrastructure projects, including bridge, street reconstruction, traffic and miscellaneous locally led projects in western Pennsylvania.
- Oversight of multiple design projects for a Local Public Agency program.
- Management of contracts, agreements, funding, design reviews, and working with grant agencies such as PennDOT and FHWA.
- Coordinating and chairing meetings to review design progress, utility, right of way, PUC, railroad, and other related meetings may be required.
- Oversight of administrative and support staff.
- Close working relationship with Local Public Agency (LPA) staff required.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- P.E. preferred or on P.E. track.
- Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) certification considered a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible design or design management related experience.
- Design and/or design management experience with PennDOT related to project delivery requirements.
- Familiarity with PennDOT Design Manuals 1 through 5 and PennDOT Publication 740
- Applied knowledge of PennDOT and FHWA policies and procedures is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About CDR M:
A full-service transportation planning, design, construction management/construction inspection, and project & program management engineering firm founded in 1938, CDR M operates at the intersection of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services, overseeing over $2 billion in construction and over $10 billion in disaster recovery. CDR Maguire is the winner of two Presidential Design Awards and has been ranked as one of the nation's Top 500 Engineering Firms and Top Design Firms by Engineering News-Record.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply
CDR Maguire provides employees competitive benefits packages and the resources to develop and succeed in both their professional and personal lives. We support employees and their eligible family members with a comprehensive benefits program, which provides variety and flexibility to meet individual needs.
CDR MaguireWarrendale, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.