The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting in executing direct mail and digital marketing and fundraising strategies for our various nonprofit clients. The Account Coordinator will participate in learning to create and implement campaigns to acquire, cultivate and solicit direct mail donors in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Initiates and completes the required day-to-day responsibilities necessary to efficiently support assigned client account(s) ensuring attention to the detailed requirements of the account and meeting commitments as required.
• Responsible to coordinate with all internal departments to traffic work and projects as needed, and to manage the creative circulation, edits and approvals, ensuring timelines are met.
• Performs data entry of client fundraising costs and segmentation, keeping client information up to date.
• Assists with weekly internal status updates for the client.
• Works with team to develop and maintain detailed project timelines and schedules for clients.
• Assists with the creative development of fundraising packages.
• Helps to coordinate activities of off-site agencies, database suppliers, list brokers, and vendors.
• Serves as a backup point of contact for issues or activities for clients assigned.
• Conducts research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
• Researches and reports on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
• Participates in trade shows/conferences by representing CDR and sharing information on company services.
• Provides additional team and client support as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are vital to success in this position.
• Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative to learn Direct Response Marketing and the assigned client account details and follow through on projects.
• Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Other required competencies include assistive planning and problem solving.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university.
• 1-2 years of experience in a nonprofit or agency environment preferred.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CDR Fundraising Group