IT Project Manager 2
- Expired: January 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to apply cutting-edge technologies to solve real world problems? Do you thrive in an environment where people leverage technology and processes to build innovative and sustainable solutions? You might just be a perfect fit for the CDO team. Since 1995, CDO Technologies has delivered the best solutions for unique business problems in the commercial and federal sectors ranging from Asset Management to IT Services. CDO employees demonstrate integrity, embrace teamwork, and embody a Can Do attitude in the delivery of superior customer service.
Plans and directs operations of a program services, programs and technical support to clients. Works with site leads/team leaders and ensures the program objectives are met or exceeded. Works closely with corporate operations management team to maximize profitable business growth.
- Plan training, equipment deployment, installation, technical support, engineering and sustainment to AFRC for assigned programs.
- Provide cost estimates, evaluation of proposed solutions, and implementation plans for AFRC.
- Assist AFRC in troubleshooting program issues.
- Track and manage responses from Point of Contacts (POCs) across AFRC to meet suspenses.
- Ensure project conformance with AFRC, Air Force (AF) and DoD guidance.
- Assist HQ AFRC Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) with IA and C&A requirements, as required.
- Provide program management of Mobile initiatives [e.g., Mobile Mission Kits (MMK), Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), e-Tools]
- Communicate regularly with program administrators and engineers to exchange program/project updates
- Provide program briefs on occuring basis to Mission Partners and AFRC Leadership
- Manage Requirements from Mission Partners to deliver program services
- Manage projects for Internal Mass Notification System (IMNS) over VoIPManage projects for Security camera video feeds (Closed Circuit TV) over Internet Protocol (IP)
- Manage Communication requirement projects for HQ AFRC building moves and AFRC MILCON projects
- Manage projects for AFRC's cryptographic modernization project
- Manage projects for Installation of Global Aircrew Strategic Network Terminals (ASNTs)
- Conduct technical research on possible solutions.
- Significant experience in IT project management.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management tools
- Knowledge of Virtualization.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services specifically Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Significant experience with AFNet projects.
- Experience in AFNet Enterprise Services delivery
- Secret security clearance.
What can a CDO employee expect?
At CDO Technologies, we believe in taking care of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package.Our health and welfare benefits include two medical plan options along with a LiveHealth program to see a doctor online anytime day or night. CDO offers dental, vision, and a Flexible Spending Account for medical or childcare.Employees may also enroll in a 401(k) plan with their first paycheck.Full-time employees also receive company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance.We also provide tuition reimbursement, professional development, and certification reimbursements.Finally, CDO also offers employees a generous leave program including paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
CDO is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
CDO Technologies Inc
AddressWarner Robins, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at CDO Technologies Inc
Get fresh E&I Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!