* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A Drivers in our Growing Dedicated division. Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and make sure your email is spelled correctly. We will email applications to all resume submissions
* No Touch freight. Dedicated Run to Southern California and back. 53' Dry Van
* Run Sun-Friday. Home Weekends, plus the possibility of some additional breaks throughout the week.
* Up to 46.5 cpm, based on experience. Exact quote given once your application is received.
* 2000-2200 miles weekly on this dedicated route. If you don't need to be dedicated, can run a lot more miles
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k. Paid vacation, paid holidays.
* Permanent Position. Our freight never slows down.
* Newer '16-'19 Tractors with APU's and Inverters.
* Annual Safety Bonus of 1-3 cpm on all miles run.
* Weekly Direct Deposit.
* Drivers need to have at least 3 months verifiable experience driving Class A Tractor Trailer for a Company. Driving school or permit driving does not count as experience. Cannot hire Recent Grads with no experience yet.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions. You can also call Chris anytime at (985) 267-4080 to discuss the position.