* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A Drivers in our Growing Dedicated Home Weekends division. These are permanent, high paying jobs with full benefits. It is a job and company that you can count on running strong and consistent no matter what is happening with the economy.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and read the driver qualifications at the bottom of this ad. We will email applications to all qualified submissions.
* Dedicated Triangle lane runs between North/Central Florida and Atlanta/Nashville. The job hires out of Tampa, Orlando, and Winter Haven areas. If you don't live within a reasonable commute of those areas, we can still hire anywhere in the state for Regional positions.
* No-Touch Freight, 53' Dry Van.
* Home Weekends.
* Pay is up to 45.5 cpm on Dedicated, or up to 53.5 cpm for Regional/OTR jobs. Pay is based on experience. Quote will be given once we receive your submission.
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k.
* Permanent Position. Our freight never slows down.
* Newer '18-'20 Tractors with APU's and Inverters.
* Annual Safety Bonus of 1-3 cpm on all miles run.
* Weekly Direct Deposit.
* Orientation within the state. You do NOT need to travel out of the state for Orientation.
* Drivers need to have at least 6 months recent experience for this position, although we may be able to hire drivers with as little as 3 months experience for other divisions. We CANNOT hire drivers with less than 3 months, including recent grads. Experience must be Class A Tractor Trailer Company Driving to qualify. We CANNOT count driving school, permit driving, or military driving.
-- -- --
** Job Requirements **
- 6 months of multi-state experience in the last 12 months, or 12 months in the last 36 months.
- Only manual transmissions at this time. Drivers need to be comfortable on a manual transmission in order to hire.
- No Felony Convictions within the past 10 years.
- No Major Accidents within 3 years (serious injury, rollover, etc). Minor accidents (under 15k damage) should be fine.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 2 in any 12-month window.
- No more than 1 major ticket within the past 5 years (Following too close, 15mph over, unsafe lane change, cell phone in a CMV, etc)
- No Reckless or Careless driving in the past 3 years.
- No DUI in the past 5 years. (If a driver has 2 DUI's both must be over 20 years old).
- No Terminations from last job, and no safety Terminations within 3 years.
- No Failed Drug Tests
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions. You can also call Chris anytime at (706) 230-6088 to discuss the position.
CDL Drivers Needed