* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A drivers in our growing Dedicated division running Regional Dollar Store Freight. These are permanent, high paying jobs with full benefits. Freight is booming on this account right now, and will continue to do so. It is a job, company, and customer, that you can count on running strong and consistent no matter what is happening with the economy.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and read the driver qualifications at the bottom of this ad. If you qualify, PLEASE CALL Chris at (314) 391-8476
* Dedicated account running Regional Dollar Store Freight in SC, NC, VA, TN, and GA.
* Drivers average $1,200+ weekly on this account, with top earners consistently averaging $1,500+ weekly.
* This is 100% Touch Freight, driver unload job. Drivers unload using rolltainers, mostly lightweight paper goods. Please DO NOT call/apply unless you are able, and willing, to touch Freight.
* Home Weekends.
* Permanent Position. Our freight never slows down.
* Weekly Direct Deposit. Newer, top of line equipment.
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k.
-- -- --
** Job Requirements **
- 6 months Company Driving experience within the past 3 years, driving Trailer Trailer. Local experience is fine, as long as it was Company Driving Tractor Trailer. We CANNOT accept military, permit, or school as experience.
- No more than 4 minor moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No Major tickets within 1 year (6 months if you didn't have a CDL yet) Major tickets include Careless/Reckless, Speeding 15mph+, Improper Lane Change, Following Too Close, and Cell Phone
- No more than 4 Preventable Accidents or Moving Violations of any kind in any combination in last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor accidents within the past 3 years
- No more than 1 major accident (DOT recordable, etc) within the past year
- Safety Terminations - must have 24 months of safe driving (no tickets, accidents) since any safety termination to qualify. If you were fired from your last job, we CANNOT help you.
- Felony Convictions - Minor felonies need to be 5 years old, some major felonies may need to be 10. Call if you're not sure and I'll let you know.
- No DUI within 5 years.
- No failed drug tests ever.
- Stable Job History (3 or less jobs within the past 1 year, 7 or less jobs within the past 3 years).
- We CANNOT hire drivers under contract with another carrier.
* If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to you! Please call Chris at (314) 391-8476 for more details.