Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
What is the purpose of the role?
Working as part of an assigned team providing support, you will assist colleagues act as an escalation point for technical enquires.
This role requires someone who is a extensive specialist knowledge in a specific CDK product or module. You have a background working in a technical, problem solving customer service environment, and have experience of investigating and identifying solutions to a range of situations. You have outstanding verbal and written
communication skills, are resourceful and well organised, and are prepared to take responsibility for successful issue resolution. You have a passion and commitment to providing service excellence. You have the ability adapt and learn on the fly and feel comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide technical escalation for Frontline support to ensure calls are accurately investigated and ensuring the cause and the symptom of problems are identified
• Analysing and resolving complex product issues, using analytical, technical or programming skills
• Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines
• Guiding, advising and coaching both colleagues and customers on issue and problem resolution
• Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures
• Reporting issues and recommending process improvements to other teams to minimise queries and problems arising and to increase customer satisfaction levels
Skills / Knowledge & Experience you'll need;
• High level investigation, analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Superior communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal skills in local language and English
• Knowledge of customer expectations
• Experience of working with customers
• Demonstrable ability to influence and overcome objections
• Ability to work as part of a high- performing and cohesive team
• Ability to interact with all levels of CDK customers and associates
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Programming experience – including ability to interpret and debug code
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.