Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Under limited supervision, the Client Services Supervisor oversees a team of Client Technical Analysts who provide direct support to CDK customers. This role will manage customer escalations to timely completion and assist in root cause analysis and solutions. They will ensure appropriate scheduling and proactive planning to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Oversee, direct and manage the activities, workload and success of a defined associate group, client base, and projects within the client relations support group.
- Ensure that all goals, measurements, and timelines are met on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Develop and direct action plans to satisfy support needs, critical client issues, and areas that need to be address within client relations.
- Evaluate current and future needs of the supervisory assignment and develop programs that assist in meeting those needs.
- Act as a mentor and leader in the areas of team development.
- Provide individual direction and assistance in personal development and team goals.
- Participate in hiring and training process for new associates.
- Monitors expenditures, approves merit increases, performs succession planning, controls expenses and maintain accurate records.
- Considerable independent action is required. Results are reviewed for overall adherence to established objectives and policies.
- Three plus years in a leadership or management role:
- Experience leading a group of associates in a client service environment.
- Show an ability to take learned technical knowledge and effectively train others within the client support group.
- Experience managing a group in a high volume inbound call center/tech support environment.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.