Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The purpose of a Service1One Performance Manager is to speak with service managers on a regular basis to maintain and retain the Servic1One Suite of Products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact service managers and/or Fixed Operations Directors on a monthly basis
- Train software navigation and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis
- Train processes that enhance the use of Service1One programs
- Show the dealers the reports and explain results
- Identify potential revenue opportunities
- Technical support
- Develop and maintain a personal relationship with the service manager (or other POC)
- Ensure that all products sold enhance the CDK Global/ELEAD vision
This position requires someone that is self-disciplined and passionate with good phone communication skills. Must also be able to learn various proprietary software and handle technical support and problem solving.
- High School diploma
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel knowledge
- Positive mental attitude
- Automotive experience is helpful
- Marketing concept knowledge is helpful
- Positive Attitude and willing to learn is a must
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectivesthey provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.