Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The mission of Performance Manager at CDK Global/ELEAD1ONE, is to provide best in class customer service to the dealership client base. It is the responsibility of Performance to empower the dealership with information, training, and value to ensure product usage. The Performance Manager is responsible for a group of stores. The goal is to build value of the Elead line of products by building relationships with each store, the high level staff and serve as a proactive a support expert to answer any questions, evaluate the usage of the product, train any new staff in the dealership, and analyze the stores performance of the software as it relates to the dealers processes. Additionally the Performance Manager seizes opportunity to sell additional products into the relationship.
- Provide monthly call contacts to the dealerships that are assigned to you. It is the duty of the Performance Manager to communicate with the leadership team of the assigned dealerships on a monthly basis.
- Set benchmarks on product utilization that are achievable, and coach stores on best practices to obtain those goals.
- Be able to discuss the ELEAD1ONE suite of products, and demonstrate the functionality and value of the products.
- Provide dealership with suggestions based upon industry standards where system utilization will help them identify more sold vehicle opportunities and employee accountability.
- Take advantage of opportunities to continue your knowledge base on the ELEAD1ONE suite of products.
- Be able to proactively identify issues that are key indicators of a lack in CRM usage and report those to the ELEAD1ONE heat sheet and to the management staff.
- Create relationships with dealers that are in your assigned group of stores that promotes product usage and account growth
- Understand client utilization trends and make proactive calls
- Resolve client problems, escalate to Tech Support as needed
- Create and maintain a professional atmosphere with the Performance team and all other members of the company.
- Maintain a level of retention which is below 1.25% of annualized monthly recurring
- Identify trouble and potential cancel threats with or VBDC products, and provide quality training to those stores with VBDC to ensure a process is in place to make our product and the dealership successful
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills 1-2 years of experience
- Organization and prioritizations skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Effective at training over the phone and articulating the value of the product
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- High School Graduate, some college preferred
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.