Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Global/ELEAD1ONE, has an immediate opening for Field Product Specialist in the Mid West Region. This position is responsible for servicing dealerships within a geographical area. Travel is required, as tasks involve in store training and meetings on dealership premises.
Essential automotive job functions include:
- Visiting dealership clients to discuss products, processes and return on investment
- Ensuring that the Company name is in front of client at all times and ability to build value in the products/company
- Ensure that all dealerships in Account group are being contacted and communicated with on a consistent basis including follow-ups and sales
- Assist client in product optimization and utilization
- Perform other duties assigned
- Automotive Industry experience
- Individual must have the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of the job
- Experience with basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good, confident personable skills and be able to give clear concise instructions
- Strong negotiating skills, and have the ability to exchange ideas with others and arrive at a decision
- Ability to multi task
- Must be able to work as a member of a team as well as independently
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.