- Posted: over a month ago
CDIT, an Technology Service Provider, is looking for talented technical people at all levels to expand their current services. In these roles, the candidate will have the opportunity to design and develop creative solutions using various technologies in an agile, open and collaborative environment. Our software development methodology provides employees with all the support and resources needed to effectively complete their tasking. By working in a team-oriented environment our employees have the freedom to utilize new and innovative approaches to providing the right solutions.
- Work closely with a team to develop software in an agile fashion
- Design, implement, test, and field new software products
- Lead and mentor less experienced team members
- Work with customers and outside partners to train and support developed products
- Design, implement, document, test and support products for specific business needs with attention to security and scalability
- Participate in all phases of SDLC
- Understand business requirements / user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce environment.
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA and Infrastructure team on issues, timelines & priorities
- Validate UAT completion and signoff with SFDC Lead, Product Managers & BA
- Documentation of Technical Design
- Coordinate release & post release testing
- Tier-3 support for bug fixes & configuration changes
- Perform regression testing
- Coordination with Salesforce releases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent degree
- Development experience in Salesforce
- Development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs, Aura Framework & standard SFDC components.
- Experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects
- Experience in standard SFDC configurations and SFDC admin tools
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via Java, or through Web Services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and analytical skills with proven experience working with users in analyzing and resolving complex business processes.
- Salesforce certification(s) a Plus
CDIT - CHURN
TechnologyView all jobs at CDIT - CHURN