PRIMARY PHYSICAL WORK ADDRESS:1600 W 24th Street Pueblo, Co 81003
$4,941.00 Per month
JOB TYPE:Full Time
DESCRIPTION OF JOB ( Please view full job description available online at http://www.colorado.gov/jobs)
- The Central Heat Plant Supervisor is directly responsible for the supervision and direction of 10 FTE Heat Plant staff who operate steam boilers with service to the CMHIP campus.
Schedules staff work assignments, assigns heat plant project work and sets work expectations to provide the highest levels of customer service. Coordinates with Operations Manager and Area supervisors in re-allocating plant personnel for alternate maintenance assignments during Natural gas boiler operations. Responsible for obtaining maintenance department staff for after-hour, weekend, holiday, etc. that are needed to perform call back maintenance work.
- Develops productivity goals and monitors staff productivity.
- Develops, implements and evaluates employee performance evaluations and mid year reviews. Measures daily performance of staff and implements improvement strategies. Plans training of employees to maintain standards of the industry, including all safety aspects of job assignments.
- Provide documentation to support recommended corrective and disciplinary actions. Addresses employee complaints and resolves informal grievances. Positions start the hiring process, interview applicants, and recommend hire, promotion, or transfer.
Six (6) years of experience in an occupational field related to the work assigned to the position
Necessary Special Requirement:
- 6 years minimum experience with steam plant operation and maintenance
- And/or possess a valid stationary engineer license "A" or equivalent (ASOPE Facility First or Second Class, ASOPE power Plant PE Master Chief, Chief or First Class, NIULPE power engineer 1,2,3, Denver Stationary Engineer, Denver Boiler operator Class A)
- Or currently participating in a Facility Approved training program specific to steam high pressure boiler operation and maintenance and within 12 months of licensure
- Deadline Aug. 20th, 2020