Capitol Design Build, fast paced Kitchen and Bath Showroom is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the showroom utilizing superior customer service, organizational skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This high-energy, self motivated go-getter, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the Showroom environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
This position comes with an opportunity for growth and leadership. Our superior well designed showroom with operational Kitchen and bath displays and with high quality product lines is an example of Ownership's dedication in success of our exceptional and talented employees.
- Background in construction (at least 1 year of experience) is necessary for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a technology driven environment and have a strong customer service background.
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive to our beautiful showroom.
- Applicant must be able to communicate effectively with contractors and clients, both in person and via telephone/email.
- Proficiency in Quick-Books and Outlook is required.
- Must proactively take initiative and work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Assist lead designers with projects.
- Update calendar and schedule designers' meetings and estimates.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, make follow up calls and communicate messages to intended recipients.
- Help with project preparations and work effectively to assist the staff as needed.
- Be prepared to work in a team environment.
- Serious inquiries only, please.