- Perform work in the design, installation, construction, modification, repair and maintenance of electrical apparatuses, equipment and systems. Inspect, isolate, troubleshoot and repair electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
- Responsible to maintain and repair fire alarm, programmable lighting and access systems.
- Test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency
- Plan the layout and wiring of new or remodeled installations, fabricate electrical parts, inspect completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building safety codes and regulations. Inspect related work performed by contractors, estimate cost, time and materials for electrical projects.
- Clean, maintain and service tools and equipment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions of this position.
CD StaffingCD Staffing is a locally owned and operated staffing firm with locations across the U.S.. We operate over 14 locations in four states and continue to grow! We have immediate openings for experienced candidates .