Customer Service Representative (On-site)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cowles Products, a division of Cowles Operating Company in North Haven, CT has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative.
Summary: Under the supervision of the General Manager, this non-exempt employee is responsible for Customer Service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for direct customer contact, by phone, fax, mail or electronic mail in all areas relating to inquiries, order entry and status, pricing, product availability, scheduling, delivery dates, packaging, shipping, and responding to customer questions.
· Responsible for order entry and invoicing for the Division, including online sales
· Process warranty transactions.
- · Inform customers of current promotions and specials.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- · Maintain sales records including invoices, credit information and shipping records.
- · May work with inventory control, production and shipping personnel to confirm delivery dates or track missing/delayed shipments.
- · Consult with outside sales representatives/managers on customers behalf.
- · Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, outside salespersons and company personnel.
- · AS400 experience helpful.
- · Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Internet Access.
- · Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- · Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- · Work with accounting department Receivables
- · Collections disputing fines from large retailers
- · RGA process (due to customer complaints)
- · Helpful if familiar with the EDI program (Electronic data Interchange)
· Perform other similar or related duties as required or directed.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, matching 401(k), and more.
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
Cowles Operating Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
CCowles & Company
126 Bailey RoadNorth Haven, CT
Get fresh Immediate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.