- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Account Manager Job Summary
• Generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’s current client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop relationships and generate sales in assigned territory.
Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management
• Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed
• Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
• Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
• Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation
• Develop strategic comprehensive business plan
• Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation
• Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota
• Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
• Meet or exceed monthly GP quota
• Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and use of social media campaigns, to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory
• Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
• Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities
• Follow up on leads within 24 hours of client inquiry
• Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned
• Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
• Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
• Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
• A four-year degree is preferred
CCS Southeast is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law
CCS Presentation Systems
CCS Southeast is a wholly owned audio-visual system integrator with over 20 years of experience designing, installing and supporting customers throughout the Southeast and United States. Our account teams and engineers assess our customer’s current environment, discuss what they are trying to achieve, and then present the best solutions and services that meet or exceed those requirements. We partner with the best in breed technology companies to ensure our customers have access to the most advanced, secure, and effective solutions.
4401 Bretton Ct NW Bldg. 2Atlanta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at CCS Presentation Systems