- Posted: over a month ago
CCS Presentation Systems is an industry leader in custom AV solutions and pro AV technology systems integration. Established in 1991 and operates 23 branches across the United States. CCS is seeking an Installer for our growing Columbia MD based team.
Perform AV installation tasks on CCS contracted projects including but not limited to: cable pulls, cable terminations, system equipment and components, rack systems and metal fabrication per project directives and requirements, coordinating with lead Technician ensuring projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform installation tasks as noted in statement of work per direction from lead Technician or Project Manager
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Use hand and power tools, solder, and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks
- Assist Lead Tech with management and security of all associated equipment and tools on jobsite.
- Assist with basic mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
- Travel to various job sites required
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance and service tasks
- Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers, and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work and think independently towards meeting project deadlines and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, willingness to learn other software and databases
- Take initiative in continual education as it pertains to the AV industry
Education and/or Experience
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment as well as client or construction sites. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided as needed when construction site work is required.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, be able to climb ladders up to 20 feet tall and be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Required License or certifications
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be able to obtain clearance if required
Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in and around the DMV to support customer accounts. Overnight travel may be required on occasion. Reliable transportation a must.
Competitive industry compensation and full benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation and more.
CCS Mid-Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
CCS Mid Atlantic
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?