Technical Support Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bachelor of Science degree with 2 years of related technical experience *or* 5 years+ experience in an IT support discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Windows servers, Azure, and Active Directory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in networking and internet technologies
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Microsoft operating systems and support
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical support and troubleshooting
- Individual must have a thorough knowledge of Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, and networking
- Must be able to work with Azure and configure routers and servers in small to medium business environments.
- Must have strong communications skills and be able to explain issues to end users.
- Though not a regular occurrence, must be willing to work weekends and after hours when required.
Also desire candidates with:
- Experience in Hyper-V and VMWare. Certifications are highly desirable.
- Knowledge in Office 365 and SQL (for technical support)
- Microsoft Certifications including Windows, Exchange, Hyper-V and other are highly desirable
- Strong experience in Microsoft applications
- Experience with Cisco, WatchGuard, SonicWall, Meraki, and Fortinet routers and switches a plus
- Generous bonuses based upon overall individual and company performance
- 100% health insurance paid for employee
- 2 weeks vacation in first year
- 401k offered for employees. Includes employer-matching contributions
- Excellent salary + mileage. Salary is based upon experience.
Get fresh Technical Business jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.