CUSTOMER SERVICE - FIELD ACCOUNT MANAGER - FACILITY SERVICES
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
CUSTOMER SERVICE – FIELD ACCOUNT MANAGER – FACILITY SERVICES (Denver, CO)
A leading provider of commercial facility services is seeking an Account Manager to join their Denver, CO team.
This is a management position responsible for servicing our current customer base to ensure our services are being delivered at the highest level.
• Driving company provided vehicle, travel to accounts to meet with customers and inspect the quality of our services
• Maintain and enhance current customer relationships
• Provide leadership and promote the company culture amongst our field employees
• Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with our customers and employees
• Coach, guide and develop our field personnel
• Most of the time is spent at customer locations with some time at the branch office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Passion for customer service
• Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Word and Excel
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• Bilingual – Spanish Preferred
• Base salary $70k - $80K per year
• Health insurance
• Company vehicle
• Paid Time Off
• Expense reimbursement
- 401 K
We are a quality-oriented company that serves our customers in a professional and efficient manner. We have established a culture based on core values that define who we are as a company. Our culture results in our customers being supported by our employees who are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing our duties to the best of our abilities.
Professional Integrity: Pride in delivering our services when we promised and how we promised.
Accountability: Taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
Continuous Improvement: Encourage innovation to better serve our customers.
Excellence: Driven to exceed our customers’ expectations at every level.
We are passionate about what we do and looking to add service-oriented and highly motivated team members to share in our growth. Today, CCS has over 5000 team members with a presence in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Colorado.
CCS Facility Services
BusinessView all jobs at CCS Facility Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?