Account Manager – ORANGE COUNTY, CA
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 DOE
A leading provider of commercial janitorial services is seeking qualified Account Manager for our Orange County Office.
For this highly visible role we are seeking an outgoing, personable individual who enjoys working directly with customers to provide superior customer services.
Prior account management experience is preferred (experience in the janitorial field of account management is not necessary).
Account Manager will be working directly with high profile customers. Applicant must be able to handle a large portfolio of clients in a professional manner. Ability to multitask is necessary. Applicant must be self-driven and have the ability to set a daily schedule to meet with clients.
Further duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team environment, demonstrating quality leadership, promoting company culture, values and management philosophy.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied
- Maintenance of customer base information and input of data related to ongoing work and requested work
- Communication skills: must be excellent both written and oral. Must have the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients, other managers and subordinates.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis; giving great attention to detail and displaying the initiative to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Travel within geographic territory for customer visits and business development, use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement
- Development and input on operational plans
- Quality control inspections and implementation of schedules and work orders
- Attendance at industry related events including monthly meetings and committee attendance and participation
We offer a competitive salary, vehicle, insurance benefits and an excellent career opportunity in a growing company.
Laptop and cell phone provided.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
We are a quality-oriented company that serves our customers in a professional and efficient manner. We have established a culture based on core values that define who we are as a company. Our culture results in our customers being supported by our employees who are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing our duties to the best of our abilities.
Professional Integrity: Pride in delivering our services when we promised and how we promised.
Accountability: Taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
Continuous Improvement: Encourage innovation to better serve our customers.
Excellence: Driven to exceed our customers’ expectations at every level.
We are passionate about what we do and looking to add service-oriented and highly motivated team members to share in our growth. Today, CCS has over 3,500 team members with a presence in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Colorado.