Get ready for Spring 2020 with a new career at CCS!
CCS Construction is now hiring local journeyman-level electricians with commercial experience.
· Electricians will be expected to have at least 5 years of commercial/industrial electrical experience
· Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
· Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
· Must be able to terminate boxes, run conduit and wire receptacles
· Apprentice-level top helpers should have at least 2 years of commercial/industrial electrical experience
· Must be able to take direction and work alongside electricians
· Must be able to pull wire, wire lights and perform simple conduit bends
CCS Employee Benefits Include
Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit - Long term projects offering a minimum of 40/hrs week - Unlimited $150 referral bonuses for qualified candidates - Paycheck advances up to $100 - Paid holidays - 401k and healthcare options - Free aerial lift/scissor lift cert and/or OSHA 10 course
General Construction Requirements:
- Must provide your own tools and transportation
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/week
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations
To refer a friend, visit: http://www.staffccs.com/ccs-referral-program/
CCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Some of our positions are subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify candidates
CCS can help.
If you have a trade and need a job, CCS can connect you to employers who need skilled tradesmen. We have construction jobs in Raleigh, Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, and beyond. Choose from new and existing construction projects in your area. Search our jobs or contact your local recruiter, and we’ll put you to work, fast.
We staff these trades from journeyman/mechanics to helpers: