CCRN Educational & Behavioral Support Services (formerly Chester County Respite Network) is an affiliate company of both the Santé Group and The Rock Creek Foundation. We are committed to delivering the highest quality supports to our students and we are dedicated to supporting positive behavioral change. We pride ourselves on hiring the most educated and experienced professionals who share our passion for making a difference.
Who Are We Looking For?:
We need a superstar contractor who will be responsible for providing ongoing behavioral support for a student, support for the PCA/RBT/school team and provide general case management.
- Gather information from the school team and IEP and develop a treatment plan, PCA/RBT Schedule and an FBA as needed.
- Provide an ongoing review of the data collected by the PCA/RBT to determine which behavioral strategies are effective and which need modification.
- Be available to attend IEP meetings, evaluations, or anything else that the school team deems appropriate in order to help the student and IEP team reach the outlined goals.
- Assist as needed with behavioral outbursts which the school team may request or in instances, may require additional support.
- Work as a supervisory figure regarding the implementation of the treatment plan by the PCA/RBT, as well as offer guidance and support.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health or related field of study. At least three (3) years of direct care experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Current Behavioral Specialist License (BSL); Behavior Analyst Certification; Professional Liability Insurance
- PA Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances
- CPR/First Aid Certificate and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) Training.
- $60 + Hourly Salary
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
CCRN is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. CCRN Foundation participates in E-Verify.