CCRN Educational & Behavioral Support Services (formerly Chester County Respite Network) is an affiliate company of both the Santé Group and The Rock Creek Foundation. We are committed to delivering the highest quality supports to our students and we are dedicated to supporting positive behavioral change. We pride ourselves on hiring the most educated and experienced professionals who share our passion for making a difference.
- We are looking for the best candidate who will be responsible for providing ongoing behavioral support for the student, support for the Personal Care Assistants/school team and provide general case management.
- Gather information from the school team and IEP and develop a treatment plan, PCA Schedule and an FBA as needed.
- Assist as needed with behavioral outbursts which the school team may request or in instances, may require additional support.
- Work as a supervisory figure regarding the implementation of the treatment plan by the PCA, as well as offer guidance and support.
- Consult with the PCA and/or student on either a weekly or bi-weekly basis for up to 8 hours per month per client. Consultations will take place outside of the classroom so as not to distract the teacher/class as long as the student is otherwise supported. Consultations will be scheduled according to the needs of the student.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health or related field, with at least three (3) years of direct care experience, or combined education and experience.
- Current and up-to-date Behavioral Specialist License (BSL).
- ABA coursework/BCBA Certification
- Must be able to obtain or show proof of professional liability insurance, and pass PA Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting clearances
- $50 + Hourly Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Schedule
- Friendly Work Environment