CCR-OTC Prescott, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CCR-OTC JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Clinical Director
Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
FSLA Designation: Full-time, Exempt
Supervises: Clinical Department
This position is responsible for ensuring quality therapeutic care to the clients while adhering to the federal and state licensing statutes and Joint Commission Accreditation Standards.
As an administrator, the Clinical Director is responsible for developing policies and procedures that help the organization maintain compliance with industry standards and health care laws and regulations. In the training capacity, the Clinical Director provides training to staff members of the facility so that they can adhere to policies and procedures in the daily performance of their jobs.
This position is responsible for establishing and monitoring treatment plans for all clients, within the agency. This position ensures that each client served by the agency will receive quality therapeutic care while adhering to the Accreditation Standards and federal and state licensing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides clinical supervision for assigned therapists and oversees the clinical department.
2. Create and implement the following programs: Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, Family Therapy, aftercare planning, relapse prevention
3. Supervise the following:
a. Clinical staff meetings
b. Insurance utilization reviews
c. Group therapy
d. Family therapy
e. Initiate or supervise a client’s initial treatment plan and assessments within 48 hours of intake
f. Individual therapy
4. Gather information for treatment
5. Work as a key member of the Management Team to develop and carry out the company’s mission, vision, values, strategies, and objectives.
6. Serve as a liaison between leaders of other agencies when necessary
7. Work closely with personnel to recommend strategies that will help achieve targeted growth, profit, and market share performance relative to corporate goals and trends within the industry.
8. Define key objectives and requirements to create and enhance growth as an organization. Establish and maintain a departmental structure and define individual roles that can support an organization capable of strong, sustainable sales growth.
9. Implement effective measurement criteria for key initiatives to continually assess our progress and objectives to improve the effectiveness of the company.
10. Mentor personnel to achieve a stronger overall organization.
11. Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
12. Interviews and selects, in conjunction with the Administrator, prospective employees for clinical positions.
13. Provides clinical operations support to administrative office staff on clinical or programmatic issues.
14. Establishes and maintains (in conjunction with other agency Directors), the program curriculum for the outpatient programs.
15. May be “on call” for emergency situations.
16. Provides consultation on program development, implementation, and evaluation.
17. Provides consultation on strategic policy development, implementation, and evaluation.
18. Follows and enforces all the agency Policies and Procedures as outlined in the agency’s various policy documents.
19. Participates in bi-weekly management meetings.
20. Collaborates and maintains positive relationships with the agency’s Directors, office staff, customers, regulating agencies, and clients.
21. Complete other tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION STATEMENT
The previous duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. A minimum of five years of experience providing counseling or mental health services.
2. Minimum of a Master’s degree in counseling or a related field.
3. Current active license that can be transferred to Arizona
4. A minimum of three years of experience in a supervisory position with progressively increasing responsibilities.
5. Experience and skills in staff supervision, training, and managerial principles and practices.
6. Experience and skills in social services program development and evaluation.
7. Thorough knowledge of the ADHS regulations, Joint Commission Standards, and all requirements of professional clinical services.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED
1. Knowledge of software programs for personal computer use, especially word processing, email, internet research, and spreadsheets.
2. Knowledge and experience in planning, administering, and monitoring counseling and social service programs and systems.
3. Ability to prepare and analyze comprehensive reports
4. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, gaining cooperation among competing interest groups, and resolving conflicts.
6. Ability to plan and organize the work of others, delegate and manage the projects and deadlines of him/herself and others.
7. Ability to maintain professional standards and demeanor, including the confidentiality of employee and client data and other sensitive information.
8. Demonstrated competence with, and continued commitment to respect for cultural differences and diversity.
9. Recognition of the limits of one’s own professional expertise and the willingness to seek supervision and/or support, as needed.
10. Makes clinical decisions with the clients’ and agency employees’ well-being and best interests in mind.
11. Ability to pass background checks required by CCR-OTC.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to walk, bend, stand, climb stairs, speak English, hear, use a telephone, drive an automobile, and operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copier, and fax machine. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
819 W. Gurley St Prescott AZ 86305Prescott, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at CCR-OTC