General Manager for Sandcastle Condominiums
CCMS LLC Port Aransas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sandcastle Condominiums, Beachfront Condominium Resort In Port Aransas Texas is looking to hire a General Manager to reopen the facility after Hurricane Harvey Restoration. The General Manager maintains a highly visible profile with all guest, owners and staff. Willingly opens lines of communications with owners, guests and staff and solicits ideas for improvement of property or solicits complaints in the manner in which the property is being managed. Only applicants with prior experience or equivalent property/vacation rental management experience will be considered. Must be experienced with property inspections, bidding, financials, good communication, and excellent follow up skills. Resort provides a remarkable work environment, competitive pay and benefit package.
Sandcastle Condominiums had operations halted in August of 2017 due to Hurricane Harvey Damages. The Resort is expected to reopen Summer 2021 as a near brand new facility.
Experience in opening rental operations desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manage the resources of the property including staff, buildings, infrastructure, condo units.
- Create project lists and schedules, negotiate contracts and work orders, oversees projects.
- Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Attract new customers and guests working actively with management company to ensure excellent customer service, and adding value to the vacation experience of our guests and seasonal clientele.
- Oversees front desk staff; answering phones, inquiries concerning travel routes, recreational facilities, scenic attractions, and eating establishments.
- Assures that maintenance and housekeeping tasks are completed to provide a safe and enjoyable stay. All grounds will be kept clean and presentable. All structures and public spaces will be maintained and repairs completed in a timely manner.
- Follow and ensure accurate financial accounting procedures.
- Coordinate with Management company and maintenance supervisor to execute routine preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- Monitor physical facility on a daily basis to ensure a top tier customer experience and safe environment.
- Assist in coordinating, planning and participating in special events as required.
- Oversee the performance of all departments, provide guidance and assistance in the execution of departmental responsibilities, help set objectives and achieve established goals for revenue and profit.
- Provide leadership and direction to department heads to ensure that all matters and tasks are handled in timely manner and guest expectations are met, review all department heads' performance at minimum once a year.
- Oversee the quality, consistency, presentation and service in all outlets to ensure that they conform to Resort's standards and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Monitor and control Resort's budgets and P&L with management company to ensure established goals for operational expenses and labor costs are met.
- Oversees the recruiting, training, scheduling, and supervision of all personnel including disciplinary actions and terminations when appropriate.
- Participate in development and execution of plans for improvement, growth and expansion.
- Quickly and effectively address issues which would adversely affect the operation of the resort or guest satisfaction.
- Enforce resort rules and standards. Resolve tenant complaints.
- Follow property policies and procedures and develop new policies and procedures as needed.
- Write reports to update management staff of status on completed, ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Hire staff in accordance with management policies and State and Federal laws.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2-3 years property management /community management experience in addition to other professional work experiences that demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Familiar with vendor management and construction and maintenance issues
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptionally strong customer service orientation
- Strong Computer Skills: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly-effective ability to build and lead a team of professionals in terms of recruiting, hiring, training, managing, developing, coaching, promoting and releasing employees as necessary
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 2 Years property management
Benefits and Incentives: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance & Vacation. Other incentives apply
Background check required.
Our goal is to continue establishing and to maintain the absolute finest resort property/homeowners association management available based upon personal service, integrity, and empathy. CCMS' objective is to continue to grow at a pace dictated ONLY, by our ability to serve, therefore, our client satisfaction, their personal referrals and their collective continuing loyalty, is our barometer.
CCMS LLCWhy Work Here?
Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance paid 100% by the employer. 5 days paid vacation accrued after 1 full year.
CCMS LLC MISSION STATEMENT Our goal is to continue establishing and to maintain the absolute finest resort property/homeowners association management available based upon personal service, integrity, and empathy. CCMS' objective is to continue to grow at a pace dictated ONLY, by our ability to serve, therefore, our client satisfaction, their personal referrals and their collective continuing loyalty, is our barometer.
800 Sandcastle DrivePort Aransas, TX