Condominium Consulting Management Services is currently hiring for general maintenance at a beachfront resort condominium complex in Port Aransas, TX. The homeowners and guests of the condominums are highly dependent on the services that the maintenance teams provide with regard to preventative maintenance and interior upkeep.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Respond to all guest’s requests in a timely and efficient manner
2. Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper
3. Complete work order requests in a timely manner
4. Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition
5. Inspect public areas daily for any issues
6. After hours on-call availability if an issue arises, available some weekends
7. Providing maintenance repairs to guestrooms, public areas and administrative offices
8. Repairs may include plumbing, kitchen, mechanical, laundry, electrical, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door and window repairs
9. Maintain the Rooms Preventative Maintenance Program and consistently keep updated records on file.
Organization skills required along with attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential.
Competitive pay, excellent benefits package offered. Some properties do offer live on site position.