Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace's mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Assistant to provide administrative support to Medical Directors as well as the Sr. VP of Commercial Operations. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Maintain and monitor multiple schedules
- Act as the primary contact for travel arrangement and scheduling with Medpace's Travel Department
- Track, monitor and submit expense reports
- Coordinate numerous internal and external meetings
- Assist with other projects, as needed
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a business environment and administrative role, preferably supporting multiple colleagues.
- High attention to detail
- Strong multitasking ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidential data
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.