This is a 3rd shift position. Work hours: Sunday to Thursday 11pm to 7am
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and have experience with print production and pre-press processes. Helpful if candidate is fluent in graphic applications including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Esko’s ArtPro and Nexus. Must also be able to work with Filemaker, Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, strongly organized. Must be fluent in graphic applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Esko ArtPro and Nexus. Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Execute revisions as necessary.
• Team player with other staff designers including constructive critiques, input and job completion.
• Check for appropriate color format, fonts, and graphics for quality and correct formats.
• Adjust and manipulate files including photo adjustment / enhancement.
• Set up files in the department’s current design and layout software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, education and/or ability required for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Results-orientated, deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
• Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
• Work with minimal direct supervision.
• Accurate typing and data entry skills via Macintosh & PC keyboards.
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and perform well with aggressive turnaround times.
• Communicate effectively with management, and co-workers.
• Must be confident to take a project from concept to completion.
• Must have a thorough understanding of pre-press and printing.
• Problem solve technical issues.
• Ability to learn and utilize new technology quickly and accurately as it pertains to our business.