An international aviation-focused professional services firm seeks a junior-level Scrum Master to provide contract services to a Puget Sound area aviation client. The position is a 40-hour per week contact opportunity with limited benefits that is expected to last two to three years with possible extensions. This is an ideal opportunity for a talented individual looking to work with great people. We are a people-oriented firm that recruits innovative people to provide quality services for our clients.
The successful candidates must reside in the greater-Seattle area. Relocation costs will not be reimbursed.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with advanced-level Jira experience, a natural aptitude for planning and organization; exceptionally deadline and detail-oriented; possessing a positive attitude and focused on helping the team succeed in a fast-paced, Agile environment. A talented aspiring Project Manager will find a structure that could support work toward PM certification.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working in Jira, with a good understanding of how the program functions
- Interest in project management or project coordinator as a career
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database management tools (e.g., Access, Excel, etc.)
- Experienced with data analysis, metrics & reports development
- Strong project management, analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to facilitate daily team stand-up meetings
- Knowledge of cloud-based storage management & document revision software
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Some college education preferred
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be legally allowed to work in the USA
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Serious inquiries only, please.