Systems Analyst Manager-REMOTE
CCI Systems Rochester, MN
- Expired: July 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee's hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Systems Analyst Manager to provide leadership and coaching for the Systems Analyst team, act as a liaison for business unit and strategic initiative stakeholders and provide expert support and development to the enterprise system environment through knowledge and experience of enterprise software technology and business solution development. This key working manager position works within the IT team to provide effective leadership and support in coordinating IT resources to achieve and maintain optimally performing systems and support to meet the needs of the enterprise. They will incorporate industry best practices and concepts in the design of technical solutions and architectures that solve business challenges and optimize efficiency, visibility into data, and capability to scale as the company grows.
- In collaboration with senior management, determine all budgetary needs as they relate to you and your direct reports and your systems.
- Ensure team and system observance of all development, security, and compliance standards.
- Manage support tickets and ensure end user satisfaction while resolving incidents.
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering, prioritization, and peer review to facilitate execution of standard development processes.
- Design and develop custom objects and logic within current business systems to enable adoption of new business processes.
- Provide technical and architectural oversight for assigned projects.
- Facilitate, monitor, and maintain data integrations within the business systems.
- Participate and understand potential performance impacts of system changes and help to ensure performance is maximized.
- Participate as an expert resource in business system design and architecture initiatives addressing both new and existing systems.
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of quality business system initiatives and best practices.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure that changes to existing systems will meet business process needs.
- Work closely with Database Administrators to provide data services to existing and new applications.
- Work closely with IT and Business Management to identify new potential systems or changes to existing systems to streamline processes, cost, or revenue generation.
- Comprehend and understand business processes, including accounting, supply chain management, sales, and invoicing.
- Participate in requirements definition, analysis, and implementation of new business systems.
- Participate in business process improvement.
- Publish and communicate security and governance compliance with IT and business units.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills we are looking for
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or Business System/Enterprise Application Administration and Development is required.
- Practical knowledge of relational data architecture concepts and best practices is required.
- Experience implementing new software systems and processes and improving existing systems and processes
- Extensive experience troubleshooting and maintaining standard office applications, mapping, and troubleshooting of printers, and other basic office automation issues.
- Extensive experience with ticketing system and technical support for hardware, software, phone and mobile devices, security policies, and communication techniques.
- Experience operating system imaging and software deployments.
- Must have familiarity with MS Windows environment and MAC OS devices.
- Practical experience working with relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Experience administering, supporting, and/or developing within a CRM such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Experience administering, supporting, and/or developing within an ERP or enterprise level accounting software is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise level document management software is preferred.
- Experience facilitating data integration through one or more of the following methods such as: API, ETL, EDI, CXML, RosettaNet, or SFTP is preferred.
- Experience administering, supporting, and/or developing within Microsoft SharePoint/Power Platforms such as: SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power BI is preferred.
- Aware of current trends in software, system architectures, and support methodologies.
- Familiarity with process development and compliance.
- Strong problem solving and creative solution development skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with a high satisfaction rate.
- Ability to handle sudden priority shifts and be able to switch tasks easily without gaps in productivity and with an understanding attitude.
- Able to effectively communicate both written and verbal, prepare reports and plans.
- Willingness to learn; adapts and accepts increased responsibility.
- Highly responsible, resourceful, accurate, dependable, and self-motivated.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills and able to communicate effectively with management, teammates, and end users.
- Self-motivated, Analytical, and able to excel in a collaborative structured environment.
- Leadership with skills to positively influence others, collaborate with teammates, communicate on the level of others, listen, and understand people in circumstances common in the workplace.
- The ability to embrace corporate values, understands the company mission, and exemplifies CCI leadership behaviors.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
Shift is full-time, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm CST.
TechnologyView all jobs at CCI Systems