Sr. Project Manager - EBO
- Posted: over a month ago
CCI Design Engineering Services Charter Teams are seeking a Sr. Project Manager to oversee all activity with regards to projects including, but not limited to, supervision of employees, project staffing, customer needs, workflow, SLA adherence, financial performance, timely invoice approval, quality control, and all other aspects of work related to his or her projects. The right candidate may be experienced in the CCI Systems drafting and design processes, have a background in managing/supervising a successful team, and will be able to work very well in partnership with our Engineering Services Leadership teams.
- Able to perform all items for Level 1, 2, & Sr. PM
- Manage, develop, and lead the EBO team.
- Independently learn new software, technology, and customers to launch projects effectively.
- Ensure proper documentation of processes and procedures is established on new projects.
- Establish repeatable procedures for Designers to ensure quality is of the highest standard within the industry.
- Collaborate with various groups within CCI to ensure projects are setup correctly by participating in project setup meetings, working with support groups as necessary to ensure automations are considered (RPA, DBA, ESBA), partnering with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely and accurate invoicing occurs, and other essential duties to ensure the success of the project.
- Setup regular touchpoints with customers (weekly preferred) to discuss designs, POs, and Invoicing. In many cases Design and PO/Invoicing meetings are two separate meetings but in some cases these meetings can be combined.
- Flexibility and a sense of urgency is needed to ensure project success.
- If new project work is unavailable this role will be involved in improving other existing projects within CCI.
Qualifications we are looking for
- For CCI Systems employees to be considered for interview by the hiring teams, you must:
- Currently be a Design Project Supervisor (level 2 or 3 strongly preferred).
- And/Or, have 3-5+ years’ experience in Project Supervision or Management in Cable TV, Telecom, and/or CAD Drafting & Design.
- Working knowledge of RF and/or Fiber design in Bentley v8i, SpatialNet, LODE Data, Schneider Electric, Crescent Link, and/or AutoCAD design software programs strongly preferred.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in engineering design or related work in an industrial / construction environment, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate the ability to: plan projects, review and recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate effectively, and manage all aspects of a project in a high-pressure environment.
- Effectively work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, vendors, and customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels. Also, be able to gain credibility with them to effectively complete tasks.
- Must be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Able to handle employee issues and confrontation effectively and in a timely manner.
- History of successful customer communications and relationship management.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday – Friday, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
CCI Systems, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.