Remote Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Business Analyst who has the flair for business process development, documentation, and improvement, while being proactive in creating and maintaining solutions for business needs. The best candidate may come from a background of technical communication, will be able to face and meet challenges and deadlines head-on, and will be able to work very well in partnership with our Engineering Leadership. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with business users and product owners to develop stories and mockups for new features. Interface with business users and developers to determine the best course of action including a thorough consideration of the impact to other groups.
- Collaborate and team with coworkers, partners, technologies and customers in all areas of responsibilities to develop and implement the best solutions.
- Participate in requirements gathering for assigned internal and third-party systems.
- Create and maintain business applications within Quickbase.
- Participate in business process improvement and execution of process improvement solutions.
- Serve as a training and demonstration resource to business users for assigned systems
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Must work well in a teamwork environment. Interaction including but not limited to peers, all levels of management, project coordinators, customers, vendors, etc. will take place on a daily basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Analyst Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- Results-driven, and customer service-oriented candidates with a 2- or 4-year degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Database Administration or related field. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a business setting or related field.
- Strong analytical skill with high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent professional communication both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with business process definition, documentation, and improvement.
- Experience with relational databases highly preferred.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday – Friday, within the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.