- Posted: 5 days ago
*Please note: Our positions are posted in multiple areas of the U.S. to attract the best talent to fill our roles. Our Corporate Office location is in Iron Mountain, MI. Unless you are within a commutable distance to, and would like the option to work from this office, this position will be 100% remote/work-from-home.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
CCI Design Engineering Services is seeking a Project Manager to oversee all activity with regards to projects including, but not limited to, supervision of employees, project staffing, customer needs, workflow, SLA adherence, financial performance, timely invoice approval, quality control, and all other aspects of work related to his or her projects. The right candidate will be experienced in Cable TV Drafting and Design processes, have a good background in managing/supervising a successful team, and will be able to work very well in partnership with our Engineering Services Leadership teams. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Delight the customer in the form of meeting/exceeding customer expectations including regular meetings and phone calls to the customer.
- Hiring, developing, and monitoring staffing needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation (Project Guidelines and job aids, etc.) for the assigned projects.
- Monitor the projects and identify any improvements needed for quality and productivity and the costs associated with those.
- Accurately and effectively communicate to the customer, team and other departments.
- Manage PO availability and drive for timely invoicing.
- Ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Work with any subcos assigned to the report.
- Complete project reports and distribute in a timely manner.
- Support the design team to resolve technical issues and clear up any inconsistencies.
- Ability to manage different customers, with different software, different LOBs and deliverables.
- Able to establish and manage run rates in PODs for each project.
- Manage the integrity of the timesheets, revenue logs and GP.
- Able to assist Sr. Project Manager, Program Manager, and/or Directors in jobs setups and other opportunities as needed to ensure the success of the project.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Engineering, CAD Drafting & Design, Business Administration/Management, or equivalent field of study preferred.
- Highly organized, goal-driven, and excellence-seeking candidates with 3-5+ years’ experience in Cable TV Design supervision or management roles required.
- Working knowledge of RF and/or Fiber Design in SpatialNET, LODE Data, ArcFM, Magellan, Schneider Electric, CrescentLink by Geograph, Bentley v8i, ArcGIS, and/or AutoCAD software programs required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.; knowledge of MS Access, or other easy-code databases, i.e., QuickBase a plus!
- Strong analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate the ability to: plan projects, review and recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate effectively, and manage all aspects of a project.
- Strong skills in management, financials, data analysis, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and attention to detail.
- History of successful customer communications and relationship management.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Effectively work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, vendors, and customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels. Also, be able to gain credibility with them to effectively complete tasks.
- Must be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Able to handle employee issues and confrontation effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must embrace the CCI Systems vision, mission, culture, and characteristics of leadership.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday - Thursday, 3:00 pm - 1:30 am CST. Night shift wage differential offered! Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Occasional travel may be required. Must have a valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?