CCI Systems, Inc. Iron Mountain, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Project Manager within our Engineering Services group, to oversee all activity with regards to projects including, but not limited to, supervision of employees, project staffing, customer needs, work flow, SLA adherence, financial performance, timely invoice approval, quality control, and all other aspects of work related to his or her projects. The right candidate may be experienced in the CCI Systems drafting and design processes, have a good background in managing/supervising a successful team, and will be able to collaborate well with Engineering Services leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delight the customer in the form of meeting/exceeding customer expectations including regular meetings and phone calls to the customer.
- Hiring, developing and monitoring staffing needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation (Project Guidelines and job aids, etc.) for the assigned projects.
- Monitor the projects and identify any improvements needed for quality and productivity and the costs associated with those.
- Accurately and effectively communicate to the customer, team and other departments.
- Manage PO availability and drive for timely invoicing.
- Ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Work with any subcos assigned to the report.
- Complete project reports and distribute in a timely manner.
- Support the design team to resolve technical issues and clear up any inconsistencies.
- Ability to manage different customers, with different software, different LOBs and deliverables.
- Able to establish and manage run rates in PODs for each project.
- Manage the integrity of the timesheets, revenue logs and GP.
- Able to assist Program Manager in jobs setups and other opportunities as needed to ensure the success of the project.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses offered!
- 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of project management and/or supervisory experience – career emphasis in telecommunications and/or design will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of RF and/or Fiber design in Bentley v8i, SpatialNET, and/or AutoCAD Design Software strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate the ability to: plan projects, review and recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate effectively, and manage all aspects of a project.
- Strong skills in: management, financials, data analysis, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Effectively work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, vendors, and customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels. Also, be able to gain credibility with them to effectively complete tasks.
- Must be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Able to handle employee issues and confrontation effectively and in a timely manner.
- History of successful customer communications and relationship management.
Shift is Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. CST. Must have flexibility, and willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- Post-COVID-19, this position may require your physical in-office presence at our Corporate Office in Iron Mountain, MI.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
AddressIron Mountain, MI
ConstructionView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.